- Potential Member completes the Pre-Screening Form (PSF).
- The PSF can be completed on the website, by calling The MAC at (210) 817-3935, or walk-in (Kiosk).
- The PSF takes 10 minutes to complete. The PSF gets submitted to the MAC Navigation Team.
- You will receive a confirmation of completed PSF via email.
- Submission of Pre-Screening Form does not ensure automatic membership to The MAC.
- The Navigation team calls the potential MAC Member to complete the Intake process and assigns a Navigator
- 1st call will be within 2 - 3 weeks after Pre-Screening Form completion.
- Three contact attempts will be made.
- An Intake call takes approximately 45 minutes to complete.
- The Intake contains over 100 demographic data points.
- The assigned MAC Navigator will contact the Member withing five business days to schedule next steps.
Care Plan Visit
- Navigator meets with MAC Member and completes the Social Determinants of Health (SDoH) Assessment.
- SDoH to be completed within 45 days of Intake.
- Visit occurs at The MAC with Member present.
- Visit is approximately 1.5 - 2 hours long.
- The SDoH assessment contains 64 questions.
- A MAC Care Plan is developed based on SDoH responses.
- Follow-up schedule is determined
- Follow-up email or meeting of Care Plan visit will occur with Member.
Care Plan Referrals
- After MAC Care Plan is completed, The MAC Navigator makes referrals to MACers and outside community organizations based on priority level of referral per family recommendation.
- Keep in mind, referral agencies have their own eligibility requirements and time-frames to access services.
- MAC Navigators will monitor referrals made.
- MACers connect with the MAC Member to review potential services and eligibility.
- Outside community organizations connect with the MAC Member to review potential services and eligibility.
- Navigator monitor referral progress with MACers and community organizations by following up on the referral status.
- After MAC Member gets connected to MACers and community organizations and is accessing services, Navigators will follow-up with the MAC Member regarding progress of services.
- Follow-ups could be Weekly, Monthly, Bi-Monthly or Quarterly until Annual Review.
- Frequency of follow-ups is established with the MAC Member.
- MAC Member engagement is required to remain in The MAC services.